13 July, 2017

12 July 17

Maybe I will just keep doing these as day after accounts, since doing it before bed like the lowest thing on my priority list.

It was quite the day here on Wednesday and threw me some challenges. Work stress and pea-soup humidity made me not want to work AT ALL. Then after picking up a free grill, the men-folk decided unanimously they wanted pizza.

I WANT pizza too y'know. But I also want to NOT FAIL at something for a change.

I triumphed. Toasted veggie sub.

Certainly not as thrilling as Ultimo Pepperoni, but I felt good about the choice in the end, because it was healthier, kept under my 500 calorie challenge, and was closer to keeping the Wednsday fast.

So here it goes:


  • - Sleep: actually slept ok despite weird dreams about having brain surgery in my sister's old bedroom at the house we grew up in
    • In bed by: 11:05 - husband tempted me with the xbox controller at 9:30 and Thedas needed me!
    • Asleep by: 11:15 - all that inquisting must have worn me out.
      • Tv was  OFF
      • Last caffeine consumed: 9:30ish (creature of habit, me)
    • Number of times up over night: 0 that I recall, so if I did get up, I was at least asleep for it
    • Alarm time: 6:45
      • Snoozed: 3 times, until 7
  • Food
  • Exercise: 15 minute walk out work (possibly consider it a swim taking into account the high humidity?), just under 1 mile
  • Water: 3.5 tumblers at work, final last .5 to hit goal drunk at home
    • Note: loot for completing 4 week water challenge is totally going to be a britta filter. I've been spoiled on the filtered water at work

Wins for today:
- got grill, got it mostly scrubbed down and cleaned up
- walked, kept under 500 cal goal for eat out/take out food, and the Fast (mostly), despite challenges

Goals for tomorrow:
- cook out! Celebrate Roxie's homecoming and me and the Commanders' 8th year together anniversary with steak and salad! - low carb, high protein, plus a heap of veggies? WINNING!
-  get all of Roxie's stuff moved in
- ACTUALLY get to cleaning out the sun room as part of my bat-cave quest
- Start house cleaning now so it's not a marathon on Sunday, the day before houseguests return . .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment